Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Thing #11 Check out LibraryThing!

Well, I finally found the "Thing" that didn't trip me up one time. I have to say, that this was the easiest of the "Things" that I have tackled so far. The registration was a breeze and then entering my books was even easier than I thought it would be. I was dreading this when I went through the tutorial, not knowing how much time it was going to take to enter the 15 or so books I chose. I had it finished in about five minutes. Hopefully I did everything right. I know that Mary said something about have a link to our LibraryThing from our blog, but when I got ready to post it, I came across a way to display the books down the side of my blog. I'm not sure if this is the way it is supposed to look. I may go back to LibraryThing later and change the size of the display for my books from medium to small to see if I like it better. Anyway, on to Thing #12! Yea!!!

No comments: