Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Thing #10 Online Image Generators

This "Thing" has been a lot of fun. The only tool that I wasn't successful with was the Comic Strip Generator. Everytime I created the HTML code to paste into my Blog, all you could see was a little orange "X". The picture never would display. I'll go back to it later when I have time to play with it some more. I was successful with the Custom Sign Generator, the Image Chef and the Happy Face Generator. I could spend hours exploring all the fun things you could do with these tools. These three were very easy to use. I plan on using them to add some spice to my library web page. Also, when I make new Power Points, I am wondering if I can incorporate some of these things as graphics for orientation presentations for the beginning of school.

Make your own clipart like this @ www.TXT2PIC.com

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1 comment:

Nice Guy said...

Just download the images to your computer, then upload with Blogger tools to your blog and Blogger will host it :)

Thousands of image making tools on http://www.TXT2PIC.com (make logos, digital scrapbooks, photo mashups, headers, wallpaper, glitter, banners, buttons, fun signs, etc).