Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #5 Discover Flickr

Well, I just explored the Flickr website. I was looking for a picture of the IPod Nano that I'm going to get when I finish this assignment. All I had to do was type Nano in the search box on the website and I found many different pictures of my soon-to-be Nano. I can't wait! Check out the picture I found on my blog. Some other things I also learned about this website are:

Video tutorials about Flickr

How to check the creative commons part of the website to find pictures with alternatives to full copyright protection for use on my blog and school website

I can use Flickr in my library program in ways such as uploading pictures and organizing them into sets around themes like Children's Book Week, our Scholastic Book Fair, Research, etc.

No comments: