Monday, October 22, 2007

Thing #2 Lifelong Learning and Learning 2.0

After taking the tutorial for the 7 1/2 Habit of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners, I have decided that my easiest one to accomplish is Habit 1, beginning with the end in mind. I will have 18 hours of PGH & PFK and if I finish by the early deadline, I will get an IPod Nano. What great incentives! Thanks MISD administrators! Way to go!
I think the hardest habit for me to tackle will be Habit 7, teaching/mentoring others. My first thought was the fact that I don't have time to teach or mentor others. Then I got to thinking, how silly! What if I don't understand something that I need to do? If I don't have time to mentor others who are struggling with this new technology, how can I expect others to take their time for my struggles?

1 comment:

mmw said...

Excellent observation! We all need help at one time or another, so we should be willing to help others as well.